Why 100% cotton garments are good for your baby
Your newborn is so delicate and so is their skin. That is why cotton is the best fabric for your baby's skin. This is why doctors recommend using cotton baby receiving blankets and cotton clothing for babies. Here are a few reasons why you ought to use only cotton fabrics for your baby:
- Cotton is a natural, 100% organic fabric.
- Cotton clothes are soft and do not rub harshly against baby’s soft skin.
- Cotton fabrics permit better aeration and will keep your baby cool. The nature of cotton permits it to absorb and remove body’s moisture easily.
- Since it is a natural fabric, cotton is non allergenic. Therefore, you don’t have to worry about baby breaking out in rashes or eczema.
- Cotton is perfect for babies who suffer from asthma because unlike other materials, it does not release small particulate matter that can trigger an attack.
- Cotton is durable and easy to use.
- In addition to the benefits it offers your baby, cotton is great for the environment too. It is 100% natural and therefore biodegradable too.
Here at Dijjie our garments are 100% cotton. All garments are produced from 100% 220gsm interlock cotton. The cotton used is of very high quality yarn and has been carefully selected for its luxurious softness. Perfect for your babies skin, especially during summer when your child is getting hot, cotton will aerate and keep your child cool.